Followers

Al-Quran yang interaktif & berinformasi !!

Iklan susu cap junjung... ~

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Road Trip with My Broadband


Nowadays, as the modem have being very handy and easy to bring, as well as the Notebook being smaller and smaller, there are no obstacle to keep being online even in a road trip. Owh, how I wish if I have an I-Pad, or Macbook air which is very very thin and light… huhu… But let not dream to much.. Even with my HP Pavilion DV2, it’s light enough to bring it every where. And I love my laptop as it’s white and elegant… :p

And now, with wiggy Packet 1 broadband modem, I can instantly go online without searching the Wifi HotSpot. Long gone are the times where I need to borrow @ steal my neighbour’s wifi line (who asked you not to put password, pal? Hahar.. :p ) . And not anymore stealing line from Starbuck or Mamak wifi..

Thank God, the technology is helping us to have much easier life. Who would have guessed that our handphone can easily access internet flawlessly now 20 years ago. That’s one of the reason I would love to have a career in Telecommunication Industry as it always evolve and changing in a rapid pace. Dull job will definitely kill me… :p



Last but not least, as all the bloggers known, - Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS.

No comments: